Friday, November 05, 2010

5 Years ago today

I can't believe it myself but this time 5 years ago we were having our Wedding dinner with our most wonderful familiy and friends.

Less than 6 months later my brother moved to the USA where he promptly met the lady who became is wife 2 years ago in June just past. They also now have a lovely little girl whom they called Adelaide who was born in May this year.

We have a little boy who will be 4 in April and a very strong willed little girl who will be 2 in March.


Time does go by so fast, I don't want it to, I am having too much of a good time.

I hope everyone out there can know the happiness that I do even if it is only for a short time.

5 comments:

Sue said...

Congratulations for your 5th Anniversary. Wishes for a long and wonderful life together.

Jo in TAS said...

Happy 5th Anniversary Bec! Isn't it lovely to see families grow. Time goes by so quickly, enjoy every single moment!
Hugs
Jo

E Makes Art said...

Congrats on 5 happy years! And thank you for your lovely comment, it made my day! : )

xoEsther

Margaret said...

Congratulations on your 5th wedding anniversary, we celebrated our 50th same day. Have a look at my post. I wish you another 45 years of wedded bliss.

AJ said...

Happy Anniversary Bec!