Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sunday 15 July 2007 Sewing & Sam

I actually got some sewing done today. Sam is teething at the moment and is going through about 5 bibs per day. So here his today's handywork. Not too exciting but I had some nice thick towelling material that was nice and bright. I copied a pattern off another big bib that I like to put on him. Appliqued some nice bright fabric on the front and taadaaa.


Also here are some really cute pics of Sam in an outfit that my someone knitted for him. Isn't he the cutest thing you ever did see.


Bec


4 comments:

Cass said...

Bec Sam is looking so much bigger now. A real little boy

Kylie said...

Great job on the bibs - and love the little outfit on him - he is looking so grown up!

Natalie said...

the bigs look great, I love the nice bright colours. I can't believe how much bigger Sam is looking, I love the knitted hat, very cute

tigerfilly said...

Ohh my goodnes how cute does he look!!! Great bibs :)