Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Baby Samuel Update Wed 2 May 2007




Well so far everything has been going o.k. I ended up with a bit of Mastitis (luckily mum was here that week and helped out soooo much). Now I have a cold and feel awful when I get up at night to feed the little one.


However, he is such a good little boy that I cannot complain. He only cries when he wants a feed or is uncomfortable and He is happy to lie in his bassinette when I need to do some washing or a bit of housework. I have discovered "Pocket Nappies" which are just the best thing ever invented, so easy to use and so easy to care for. Here are a few more photo's of little Sam. One with Marcus after a feed and the other in bed with my mum.


4 comments:

AJ said...

What a cutie!!

Cass said...

Bec, he looks beautiful and his dad looks so proud

Andrea said...

Glad to hear that things are going well Bec. He is just lovely.

Belinda said...

He is gorgeous Bec! Hope you have recovered from your cold....