Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR FINISHES

A VERY QUICK HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE.

We were in bed by 10pm, that's what happens when you have a very active 2.5year old and a teething 9 month old.

this month I was quite productive in my finishes so here they are:

A mini quilt made out of a favourite old t-shirt. You can't really see the swirly quilting but I was pretty pleased with how it turned out.
A note book/diary cover to fit any A5 book for my cousin Kate, it has her name embroidered on the spine on the front.
A Zippered pouch/pencil case for my cousin's eldest son.
A Zippered pouch/pencil case for my cousin's youngest son.
One for my nephew Jack
One for my niece Gaby
One for my nephew James
A Table runner that went to Italy for Valentina for the Avent Swap.


There was another table runner but I must have accidentally deleted the photo but it was a christmas one for another swap and it went to Xena

2 comments:

Susan said...

What a great haul you finished for Christmas. I think a hand-made gift is a wonderful one - made with love. You did very well, I only managed one! Susan

Nina Lise@Mrs Moen said...

So many beautiful projects! I love how you have put names of some of the items, did you print them on fabric?