Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ho Ho Ho, Christmas Swap time

I have been a very lucky girl.
I have been participating in 2 Christmas swaps.
This first one is one from the Essential Baby Crafty Folks.


My lovely partner is ANNA who has the lovely little TillyTom Store on Made it.
She sent me the most amazing parcel containing the following:

Some lovely handmade coasters, a lovely roll of 2.5 inch strips in the Moda Cherry Fabrics, and this next bit is the best, some of her handmade hairclips, a lovley fabric covered button and one of her handmade drawing wallets they are really cute and only measure about 5 x 7 inches when closed up.
You can see here the drawing wallet is opened up and it has a little plain notepad and some lovely twistable crayons in it. You can get them at her store they would make a wonderful gift, it's not too late...

THIS NEXT BIT IS ALSO VERY EXCITING...

For the past 21 days I have been opening presents from my Avent Swap that was so thoughfully organised by Fiona.

My swap partner was the lovely Valentina from Italy and she has sent me the most wonderful box of goodies.

Here is a photo of SOME of them, I say some because the chocolates are all in the fridge as they would be melted if they weren't but they are the good ones. My husband is just beside himself, he loves chocolate and I have had to have stern words with him about not touching them.

Some lovely fat quarters of fabric. Some with bears and squares, some with holly for christmas, just lovley Some very cute star stickers that Sam is just aching to try out and some yummy drinking chocolate that I am keeping until Winter because I love a Hot Choc in the Winter, this pic also has the latest batch of gormet chocolates, I swear she must think i need fattening up...

This is a misture of a lovley pencil for tracing onto fabric, A gorgeous rubber stamp, some quilling paper, and the little flower basket thing actually opens up to have some sewing needles inside would you believe, very cute.
Next we have some very cute gingham ribbon, some embroidery thread in a very pretty peach colour and some cute as can be wooden pegs with sheep and flowers on them.This is a little bell that is painted green and has white snowflakes on it. Sam and Jess just love it, we don't have a tree this year but it will definately be on one next year. And last for today the most enormous tea towel I have ever seen. That is sam holding it up for me, he did a wonderful job, he is only 2 1/2 and is about 3ft 2in and had to hold it above his head. It is a map of Italy and has all the different pasta's all over it in the regions that they come from. It also has some yummy looking pasta sauce recipes on it that I will make once I have translated them. I will be back in a few days with the rest of the presents.

2 comments:

Bec said...

I don't know what else to say but, WOW! How talented are your swap partners?!

Kate said...

Great swap loot!
Just wanted you to know your fabulous giveaway package arrived this morning. I love it all. Thanks so much. I have posted on my blog about it. Hope you have a great Christmas. X