Friday, January 08, 2010

One Project A Month


Once again I have decided to join up for this little challenge. I don't know if I would call it a challenge, it's more group motivation.
You just finish what you can during the month and then get all proud and let them know about it and you can even win a few prizes along the way.
I enjoyed it last year as I really had no idea how much I was getting done before I started keeping track.
This year the lovely hosts are Kris and Peg. So if you are interested rush over to one of their blogs to sign up as places are limited.

2 comments:

Lily said...

Hi Bec! Thanks for your lovely comment :) Good luck with the one project a month! Great idea, you always need stuff like that to keep you motivated. I've decided that I need to make 3 outfits in 1.5 weeks... possibly too optimistic, especially considering my fabric hasn't even arrived from the US yet... but I'll try my best!

Jodie said...

Thanks for poping by my blog and taking nthe time to leave a comment Bec...
Good luck with the OPAM... Looking fprwrd to seeing what they are throughout the year..

Take Care
Jodie :)