Sunday, January 04, 2015

Blogging & Books

I have recently discovered a wonderful website where I joined up and can request books to read and review for publishers all over the place.

How amazing I hear you say, so where can I find such a wonderful website (because if you know me and my love of books you know I am in heaven)....

Well here is my secret......

NetGalley

I am not a very good blogger, I tried very hard to blog about our life on the farm but I keep forgetting and so much happens, but I have noticed that when I decide to review a book or a sewing pattern, I actually manage to post.

So as a result, you can expect to see a few more posts coming up here in the way of book reviews.

These will be books I am reading for Netgalley as well as books I am reading or have read just for me.

They will be both Fiction & Non-Fiction and I really hope that whomever is out there reading enjoys it.

Most of all they will be honest from my heard and with no-compensation given to me at all....

Catch you in a bit with a new book review.......

No comments: