Sunday, November 01, 2009

Finished in October

I have been doing quite a bit lately but only small projects.
Here are 3 that I was lucky enough to get finished in October.
This is one I have been working on for a swap but decided to go in a different direction so it is mine until I find a home worthy. It is approx 23" x 15".
This was one I sent away for a Summer theme swap. The recipient sent me a lovley thank you so it seemed to be well received. I strip pieced the back ground and appliqued some items that looked very summery like surfboards, cocktail drinks and I Quilted the background blue in waves because it was supposed to be the sea. It is approx 22" x 15"
This is one that I also made for a mini swap. I love making flying geese and the background is randomly quilted. It is only 12" x 10".

No comments: