I am very busy getting ready to sew a whole heap of projects at the moment. A couple of them are a surprise so I can't mention them here but I am also about to have a go at a couple of Nappy covers, being the Greeny that I am I only ever use cloth Nappies on Sam and need some more covers.
I am also about to particpate in a Small quilt swap for a Doll or Teddy with my friends on the Essential Baby Quilters Group...
Here are my swap answers
1. What colours do you like? Any but I have a little boy so maybe no pinks as it will be for his Teddy's
2. What colours DON'T you like? Army Green (khaki), too much black.
3. What style of quilt do you like best? (Abstract, arty, traditional, modern etc.) Any
4. What techniques and trimmings do you like? Applique, embroidery, yoyos, foundation pieced blocks, rik rak, lace, ribbons, buttons...?Any
5. Is there anything you DON'T want on your quilt? Not that I can think of.
Hopefully this makes it nice and easy for my partner, I am not a fussy person and we will be happy with what we get.