Sunday, August 12, 2007

Bag Swap Answers

I am in an online sewing group http://http://members.essentialbaby.com.au/index.php?showforum=105 and this month a few of us have chosen to do a bag swap, hopefully I can make a nice bag for my person. I would hate to let the group down.
Here are my answers to the Bag swap questions.
1. How big do you like your bags to be - small/medium/large? Rough measurement you like? I would like a medium size bag, maybe around about 30cm or so long, I have little ones and big ones already.
2. What sorts of things do you want to carry in your bag? eg. essentials only (purse, phone, keys etc), craft stuff, nappies, toys to keep kids amused? Daily Essentials when I go to town.
3. Do you prefer shoulder bags, backpacks or clutch bags? I prefer shoulder or backpacks
4. Dressy or casual? Casualish
5. Colour preferences (also state whether you like pastels, brights or muted tones). somewhere in the middle, not too bright but not too dull.
6. How do you like to carry your bag? I for example like over the shoulder or across the body but I know some people who are happy to carry it in their hand (by the handle). I don't mind how I carry, it depends on my mood.
Bec

No comments: