Monday, July 17, 2017

Book Review - Ready Or Not the next Nom Nom Paleo book.

Ready or Not!: 150+ Make-Ahead, Make-Over, and Make-Now Recipes by Nom Nom PaleoReady or Not!: 150+ Make-Ahead, Make-Over, and Make-Now Recipes by Nom Nom Paleo by Michelle Tam
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am not a Paleo dieter but I do love many of the Paleo recipes and the Nom Nom crew have done it again with this book.
They are always creative and usually quite easy to make, although there are a few harder ones.
I love the background behind it all that she puts into the book.
All I can say is even if you aren't a strict paleo eater then you can still enjoy the Nom Nom books, this one is my new fav.
I received an e-copy of this book in return for an honest review but I know I need a proper copy for my kitchen now.


View all my reviews

No comments: