Here are just a couple of things that I managed to get finished this month.
I have plenty more in the works but time is not my friend right now unfortunately.
This one is a winner all round.
"Pleated Pouch" from a wonderful tutorial here
It's so cute and ends up about 7" x 5".
This is my "Pleats" piece for the Monthly Challenge over here and it also is a "finish"
This is a bit wonky as I did it in a hurry, it's a camera case that I made for my new Camera. It is really a phone pouch and it's a bit roomy but I needed something quickly and had this cut out.
Next time I will try add a layer of stiff interfacing and some more layers of batting to keep my camera safe.
This next item is a small quilt about 50" square. I made it using 1 Honeybun. It was originally a pattern for a Jellly Roll but I just did it using the smaller strips instead.
I made this quilt for our Football Clubs annual Promise Auction. I was so pleased that this quilt made $90. My best yet.
This is the front and the back of the quilt, I am really pleased with how it turned out
This is a close up of the quilting from the back.
I did a free-motion continuous spiral that goes all over the quilt except for the borders.
Some are big and some are small. Some are not so even but I am getting much better at the free-motion quilting.