I couldn't believe my eyes when I received an e-mail from the lovely Maree at Buyster Lighting.
She approached me asking if I would like to tell people about their store and offered a donation for a giveaway on my blog.
Of course I said yes!!!So all the lovely people out there who read my blog can have a chance to win a $50 voucher to spend in their table lamp section
You may like something traditional
You may want something to jazz up a little girls roomMaybe you are a fan of flowers
Perhaps your decor has an Asian ThemeOr just like a funky Noodle LampYou can find plenty of great products for $50 and under in this section or you may want to go a little crazy use it towards something really decadent.
Either way you will find something that is sure to suit you and your home.
I have had a look at the selection of lights over at Buyster Lighting and they have some beautiful things. They are an Australian company with fast delivery all over Australia for in-stock items. They also offer free delivery insurance on all orders with a...
check this out...
"NO QUESTIONS" 30 DAY RETURN POLICY.
How often do you see that???
So, if you think you would like to be in the draw I have a couple of ways for you to enter.
1. Just leave me comment telling me what your favourite time of day is (just to make it interesting to read them all).
2. For 2 extra entries... yes 2... blog about this giveaway, don't forget to tell people it's for Australia entries only. I know some people find this painful to do but I know that I don't have a very big following and I want more people to know about the lovely Maree and Buyster Lighting.
Then come back here and leave another comment telling me you have done it.
3. You can tweet about it too if you like for another 1 entry and then leave a comment with a link to the tweet.
4. You can also brag about it on facebook for an entry and come back with the link to let me know.
5. If you can think of any other way to spread the word I would like to know. Come back and let me know and I will give 3 extra entries to any other creative form of word spreading.
That's it folks.
Get busy and tell everyone you know.
I will close entries on Tuesday 11 May at 10.30am AEST. I will then have a winner drawn by 6pm that same day.